Information about Technologiestiftung Berlin
Tel.: +49 30 209 69 99 0
Technologiestiftung Berlin is a non-profit foundation with legal capacity under German civil law. Pursuant to the version dated 11 December 1997 of the Berlin Foundation Act (GVBl. p. 674) it is subject to state supervision which is exercised by the Senate Administration for Justice, Salzburger Str. 21-25, 10825 Berlin.
Authorised Board members
Nicolas Zimmer (Chairperson), Steffen Döring
We do not guarantee that the information provided on this website is complete, accurate or up-to-date.
Although we take great care to check content, we do not assume any liability for the contents of external links. We do not have any influence on the current or future shaping of the linked websites. We expressly distance ourselves from all changes to the contents undertaken after the establishment of links to said websites. The providers of said websites are solely responsible for the contents of the linked websites.
We reserve the right to change or supplement the information made available without prior notice.
We endeavour to comply with all valid copyright laws in all publications. Should there nonetheless be an infringement of copyright law, we shall remove the corresponding item, after being informed, from the relevant publication or render it visible by reference to copyright law.
All trademarks and brand names mentioned on websites that may be protected by third parties shall be covered in an unlimited manner by the respective valid labelling legislation and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners.
This disclaimer shall be deemed to be part of the internet offering of Technologiestiftung Berlin and the Förderverein Technologiestiftung Berlin e. V. To the extent that parts or individual formulations in this text do not, no longer or do not fully comply with the valid legal situation, this shall not affect the contents and validity of other parts of the document.
Please refer to our German website for our data protection policy.
Code of conduct
- CityLAB is an open place of cooperation, exchange and learning. Here, people should feel comfortable and be able to work together productively regardless of age, gender, appearance, sexual orientation, physical or mental impairments, skin colour, origin or religion.
- We do not tolerate any form of discriminatory behaviour, insult, intimidation, sexism, stalking, etc., either on our premises or on our online channels. If you are affected by such behaviour, please contact a member of the CityLAB team immediately.
- CityLAB is not a service provider, but instead lives from the active commitment of all participants. Together we ensure that a pleasant working atmosphere is created. Those who use workplaces, workshop or event rooms must ensure that they are left in good order. Please also bear in mind that our rooms are subject to strict historic preservation regulations. Accordingly, permanent or irreversible modifications to the premises are strictly prohibited.
- If you are planning public events or project work with larger groups, please provide sufficient notice to our coordination team. Please observe the safety and fire regulations. You are responsible for the behaviour of your guests.
- We reserve the right to exclude persons who violate this code from the use of the rooms.