Are smart cities more than just a collection of houses equipped with solar panels and autonomously driving cars? Does the future of our cities concern us all, and should this future be shaped in cooperation with the larger urban society? Is digitalisation an opportunity to make cities more liveable?
Join us on Tuesday, 16th November for our Berlin Smart City Night, hosted by the CityLAB Berlin, Berlin’s public innovation lab for digitalisation. CityLAB Berlin is a project from the Technologiestiftung Berlin and funded by the Berlin Senate Chancellery.
Over the course of the evening, we’ll explore topics like innovation, cooperation and digitalisation while listening to signature Berlin beats; you’ll also have a chance to network with other professionals from the digital innovation sector and:
- Hear a keynote presentation by Denis Roio aka Jaromil, the CTO of the DECODE EU flagship project on blockchain technologies and data ownership, involving pilots in cooperation with the municipalities of Barcelona and Amsterdam.
- Watch an Artificial Intelligence b2b DJ set by AWWZ. The performance is based on the sentiment, perception, or feelings that tracks create on people. These feelings are generated by public comments from youtube and a pre-trained Language Model to “understand” them.
The key info:
- Date: Tuesday, 16th November
- Time: 7pm-10pm CET
- Venue: Bridge 48, Carrer de Llull, 48, 08005 Barcelona
- What to expect: free drinks and food, music & tech performance, DJ, keynote presentation and up to 70 leading global smart cities thinkers. The evening will be a relaxed opportunity to network and learn. It will begin with a keynote presentation that will get discussions started. A music performance will follow, and in-between we’ll have a DJ, as well as opportunities to network.
Interested in attending? Please register for the waiting list and we’ll be in touch with you asap to confirm your place.